Conversations with Eloheim: FEAR
16 Questions Answered in this 52 minute conversation – #1 in the Conversations Series
Order the recording
Watch ON DEMAND and/or download:
1) What is fear and is it the same as worry?
2) What are anxiety/panic attacks?
3) What is the difference between an irrational fear and a survival instinct fear?
4) What are the top 5 fears?
5) What causes chronic fear?
6) Can fears and phobias be past-life related?
7) What is the relationship between addictions and fear?
8) Is fear always going to be a part of being human?
9) If we know the vastness of our soul, how do we become fearless?
10) Do fears get stored in the body even if we are not aware of them?
11) What about when you wake up in fear?
12) And when you are afraid falling asleep?
13) What happens if I ignore fear?
14) What do I do with fears and panic attacks?
15) How do you bring ahas and insight to chronic fears?
16) How do I transform fear-driven neural pathways?
17) Are we naturally hardwired for fear?
18) Why are some people eager to experience fear through horror films and roller coasters?
19) What is the relationship between fear, procrastination, distraction, and indecision?
20) Is there a real power in fear?
21) What about “feel the fear and do it anyway”?