I suspect that we will remember the meeting of 4-8-09 for some time to come. As I write this the following morning, I can still feel the meeting unfolding and the energetic expanding.
Two days before the meeting, Eloheim asked me to send an email to the group asking them to prepare. Here is a portion of that email:
They have made it clear that we need to bring ‘all of our tools’ Wednesday night.
If this email message brings up:
Unhealed Core emotion
A desire for certainty
Bringing the past or the future into this moment
or any of the other things they have been teaching us to transform,
then, deal with it (using your tools) before Wednesday. Ask each other for help if you need to. I would suggest that speculation (although tempting) is not helpful in this situation.
They asked me to email so folks would have a chance to shift any stuff that comes up before hand rather than during the meeting. They want to hit the ground running. They are asking for as much consciousness as we can bring. They aren’t fooling around on this.
Eloheim has taught for some time that we are moving from homo sapiens to homo spiritus. They have also taught that “you can’t have change without change.”
During this meeting, they started teaching us what it is that actually changes during this process of personal transformation.
They did this by asking us:
1. If you had a superhero power, what would your superhero power be? What brand new thing to you want in your life?
2. Why? The why is going to get us where we are going. Let’s call this equivalent to your second level core emotion process. This is as important as your core emotion was when we did core emotions.
3. Now that you have looked at why, answer the first question again as it is very likely you found in your superhero power choice: fear, unhealed core emotion, pattern of trying to cope with life, a desire to change your life in an unconscious manner, etc. Now that you have looked at why, what is your revised superhero power?
There is a shadow side to what you decided your superhero power should be and we want to know that you know what it is! As you start having these new experiences you want to make sure that you are investing in the new experiences that actually further your conscious journey and don’t instead fuel habit.
The temptation is to take a superhero power that will help you keep coping rather than increase consciousness. Because all of your life everything you have been able to do has been a coping mechanism for things you haven’t been able to do.
3. What do you think your superhero power fixes in your life? What problems do you have in your life that it would fix?
4. What do you think is the current block to getting this power?
Some people in the group chose states of being (ie: unconditionally loving) as their superhero power. Eloheim sent them back to the drawing board for a more ‘selfish’ choice and explained:
1. Superhero powers feel fun
2. It is something you are not currently experiencing. It is something you have not ever had. It is not just your healed way of being in the world. STRETCH! It is something new! It is a new crayon in your box!
3. The description of it makes a good t-shirt (this is Eloheim after all)
All of these things may feel ‘pie in the sky’, they feel ‘pie in the sky’ because there is unhealed energy between you and it.
The meeting includes the group offering their choices and Eloheim discussing them. It was quite powerful! Here is a portion of the meeting toward the end.
4-8-09 – 110 minutes
– SUPER-HERO POWERS
–If you could have a Super-Hero Power what would it be?
–What does this tell you about your core emotion? Or
–What is the shadow side of this power?
–What is your revised Super-Hero Power based on this observation?
–What thrills you about having this power?
–How might this separate you from your spiritual journey?
–What is everyone else going to think of you when you are so different?
–What is this teaching me?— Where am I not trying to see the possible color crayons?
–Time to get specific about what different looks like.
–Why are you afraid of coloring with all of your crayons?
–Coping Mechanism – Body protects the survivability.
–Eloheim discusses the Portal that opened last week during the meeting’s discussion.
–Check your fears at the door – Stay in the moment and own your stuff.
–Understanding is over-rated – unnecessary to understand how the rest of the Earth will adapt to Homo spiritus
Audio recordings of the five meetings held in April 2009