June, 2015Back to Top
Glendale 2015 ~ Family and Relationships
Do you have a family? Are you in a relationship? Are you looking at a major life change? THIS IS THE SESSION FOR YOU!!!
In June 2015 we traveled to Glendale, CA for a two-day channeling event.
FIVE members of the same family sat with Eloheim on Day one. On Day two, a couple worked with Eloheim individually and together. Four other people who were facing change in their lives got insight from Eloheim. AMAZING!!!
4.5 hours of channeling. Watch here on my site or download to your device!
4th Annual Retreat with Eloheim in Sonoma, CA
Our 4th annual retreat with Eloheim in Sonoma, CA is coming up in October!! We have room for you and we have a payment plan if that helps!
Shared room $699 or 3 payments of $235
Solo room $1100 or 3 payments of $370
Day guest $499 or 3 payments of $170
October 4-7, 2015 at the beautiful Westerbeke Ranch in Sonoma, CA.
Personal transformation and healing!
FOUR channeling sessions!
Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with Eloheim and The Council in person!!
This was the best time of my current life… surrounded by the most loving and open people, the opportunity to dive deep into my own truth with Eloheim’s help… basking in the different energies of The Council members and being able to experience “miraculous” energetic shifts in my human body due to the sacred space this fabulous group created and held through the entire retreat … THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!! ~ A.L. Germany (Speaking about the retreat in Austria)
Book today!!! http://www.eloheim.com/2015-retreat-in-sonoma/
May, 2015Back to Top
What is the Core Emotion?
The most powerful aspect of a private session with Eloheim is that they can assist you in becoming conscious of your core emotion.
Here is a two minute audio clip of Eloheim introducing the Core Emotion to a private session client. Click here to listen to Eloheim explain what the Core Emotion is: 2 minutes
Your core emotion is unique to you and unique to this lifetime. I have been working with my core emotion for over eight years and it still reveals powerful opportunities for transformation on a regular basis. It is the key to so much of my personal growth. I strongly recommend a core emotion session for your first private session with Eloheim. It is quite common for people to report that it changes their lives in less than an hour.
Becoming conscious of your core emotion often answers questions along the lines of:
“Why does this keep happening?”
“Why do I always react that way even when I know it isn’t for my highest good?”
“Why do I feel stuck all the time?”
Awareness of the core emotion also tends to answer long standing questions like:
“Why did that relationship end the way it did?”
“Why didn’t that job work out?”
Eloheim will walk you through a step-by-step process which they have designed which allows them to determine your core emotion, to show you how it is showing up in your life now, and to teach you how to transform your relationship to it. Your unhealed core emotion can feel like a burden, however your healed core emotion is your greatest asset. Such powerful work!!
How much does a core emotion session cost?
50 minute “Core Emotion” private sessions are $250
Core Emotion Series (50 minute opening session and two 15 minute follow up sessions) is $325
What are you allowing yourself to dwell upon?
Take 100% responsibility for the thoughts you allow yourself to think.
FLASHBACK!! Revisiting An Early Session On Level 7
Recently, we were talking on Facebook about our experiences with the Level 7 channeling sessions. Learn about Levels 1-6 here. Someone described their experiences with looking at physical objects a new way and I replied, “That reminds me of the paper bag meeting.” Mary then re-listened to the paper bag meeting and realized that Eloheim actually said that the paper bag meeting was a Level 7 exploration. WOW! I didn’t remember that!!! The March 14, 2012 session could have been the first time Eloheim really dug into Level 7!!!!
It’s really FASCINATING to rewatch Eloheim step-by-step, slowly and patiently, walk the group through the baseline exploration of, what at that time, was a Level we weren’t anywhere near living.
Now that living Level 7 is actually happening, this review is even more fascinating!
Watch the video or read Mary’s notes below. Donations for this offering are gratefully received!
Moving to Level 7 – March 14, 2012 – Highlights
During the 3rd Weekend with Eloheim, Eloheim challenged the group to come up with 100 ways to break habits. Breaking habits supports us using different parts of our brains and facilitates access to Level 7.
Here’s the list we have so far. Feel free to add your ideas in the comments!
Watch the AMAZING Weekend with Eloheim events right here on my site. Be sure to use coupon code 10off20 to save $10 when you order more than $20!
WEEKEND WITH ELOHEIM ~ #1 ~ January 2015
Nearly FIVE hours of channeling on the most expansive and mind-blowing topics I can recall Eloheim talking about. What an amazing new beginning we have come to!! Not to be missed!!
WEEKEND WITH ELOHEIM ~ #2 ~ March 2015
Our second Weekend with Eloheim was amazing! Eloheim decided that everyone needed nurturing so each person got a mini-session to determine what sort of nurturing that person specifically needed. It was beautiful as everyone was able to take something for themselves from each session. Nearly five hours of channeling.
WEEKEND WITH ELOHEIM ~ #3 ~ April 2015
Our third Weekend Eloheim reached a crescendo of EPIC! Incredible insights about “what is holding you back” and deep explanation of living in Level 7! Over five hours of channeling.
1. Sleep with head at the foot of the bed.
2. Do things with the opposite hand from your dominant one.
3. Take a different route..
4. Choose a different chair at the table for meals.
5. Stand on one leg when brushing your teeth.
6. Drive a new route to work.
7. Cook new eggs immediately if I overcook the first ones.
8. Watch a film you wouldn’t usually consider watching.
9. Switch to starting off with my right foot & saying “New opportunity”(in head) beforehand.
10. Getting out of bed very consciously by putting both feet on the floor at the exact same time
11. Check my email sites in a different order each time I go on the computer.
12. Get out on the opposite side of the bed.
13. Begin making the bed from the opposite side than usual.
14. Post a comment on FB rather than just read them.
15. Brush my teeth with my other hand and be kind to myself as I do it.
16. Dress and undress in a different sequence.
17. Add ingredients to my smoothie in a different order every day.
18. Do morning yoga before looking at any devices.
19. No reading or computer or TV while eating or taking a coffee/tea break.
20. Morning coffee on the patio with the mountains rather than in the office with the computer.
21. Open the door with the opposite hand.
22. On the toilet, wipe with the opposite hand.
23. Put hair product in opposite hand.
24. Blow-dry hair with opposite hand.
25. Putting underpants and pants on, start with opposite leg.
26. Face body a different direction in shower.
27. While standing stationary, stand in a different way, e.g. weight on opposite leg or both.
28. Answer the telephone in a new way, different greeting.
29. Walk sideways to the bathroom.
30. Pay for things in different ways.
31. Watch TV shows that you usually skip.
32. Experiment with being quiet and speaking up for myself.
33. Use computer mouse with the other hand.
34. Not jump to judgement but wait a little longer and see what is really there for me.
35. Use the opposite foot to begin the step upstairs.
36. Take a shower at night instead of the morning. (at different time?)
37. Wear different styles of clothing than I am used to, like wear colors I wouldn’t normally wear, or wear black and white if I wear lots of color.
38. Choose to drive in the slow lane all the way to work instead of trying to go as fast as possible.
39. Pin my bangs back to expose my forehead.
40. Ask my daughter to be loud rather than ask her to be quiet.
41. Wear makeup on one eye only.
42. Drive without shoes.
43. Wear shirts inside out while gardening.
44. Sleep with no clothes or clothed whichever is opposite.
45. Choose to be the quiet one if you’re normally loud or choose to be the loud one if you’re normally quiet.
46. Nonverbal communication for a 24 hour period.
47. Install toilet paper roll backwards.
48. Use a pen and paper instead of writing on the computer or the opposite if you are used to the reverse.
49. Walk around your house with your eyes closed.
50. Brush your teeth without toothpaste.
51. Don’t fill car gas tank until the warning light comes on, if you don’t normally do that.
52. Hold the steering wheel differently when driving.
53. Turn the light switch off or on with some other body part.
54. Use chopsticks to eat.
55. Use your face to itch an itch if possible or use the wall. (Use something other than hand to scratch an itch.)
56. Speak with an accent.
57. Hang hats on the wall instead of pictures.
58. Start an exercise regimen if you don’t already have one.
59. Watch a TV show in a language you don’t know. Assume you understand it.
60. Use a different fruit in your smoothie.
61. When applying makeup, ask yourself why and stay with it until you get the root answer.
62. Change habitual thoughts to the positive rather than negative.
63. Don’t speak to a stranger all day. Or speak only to strangers.
64. Change the order of how you put on your shoes & socks.
65. Start car holding keys in a different way.
66. Put on pants opposite leg first. (dupe?)
67. Wear watch on opposite wrist.
68. Crochet with opposite hand.
69. Towel dry off in a different order.
70. If you live with someone, role play each other for five minutes a day.
71. Look at yourself in the mirror to look at your self, not whether you are dressed nicely or your makeup is in place.
72. Answer you phone with something other than your customary “hello”. Get creative with “goodbye”.
73. Go braless if you wear one, put one on if you don’t!
74. Write with your non-dominant hand.
75. Type one-handed, changing hands from time to time.
76. No texting or using the phone for anything but actual speaking.
77. Men- change from boxers to briefs, or vice versa.
78. Eating with opposite hand. (dupe?)
79. Meditate outdoors instead of indoors.
80. Feed the cats in a different order.
81. Take a different freeway exit.
82. Cut your fingernails short or let them grow longer than usual.
83. Exercise first thing in the morning. (dupe?)
84. Have a smoothie for breakfast (eat something different for breakfast)
85. Be barefoot all day, inside and especially outside.
86. Park your car somewhere different than usual.
87. Sleep in a different orientation in bed, e.g., head at foot of bed. (dupe?)
88. Change the order in which you wash your body in the shower.
89. When I boot up my computer, I will check different sites first before I check my email.
90. I’ll let the chickens out in the morning before I’ve eaten my breakfast.
91. Listen to more music during the day.
92. Get out of bed the first time I wake up in the morning.
93. Dance differently, e.g., tango instead of waltz.
94. Sit at different places at the table when you have a meal.
95. Change the location of my crocheting chair to the other side of the living room.
96. Sit in a different chair/location at meetings.
97. Don’t read while you eat.
98. Sleep on the other side of your bed.
99. Get up on a different side of the bed.
100. Change location of pet’s bed.
101. Sleep in the middle of the bed.
102. Change curtain color.
103. Drive on different streets, to and from home.
104. Change sleep times.
105. Change places with your pet in bed.
106. Watch videos/listen to recordings without doing anything else.
107. Crochet/knit with opposite hand (dupe?)
108. Make jewelry instead of walking or yoga.
109. Move tools to new location.
110. Listen to music with different speakers.
111. Use different colors in art projects/jewelry.
112. Change location of wastebasket.
113. Open refrigerator/cupboards/drawers/doors with opposite hand.
114. Roll out of bed in a backward somersault.
115. Cross arms/legs/hands in opposite way of your habit.
116. Change the habits of your environments, e.g., change position of your seat/mirrors in your car.
117. Rearrange kitchen cabinets.
118. Make a to-do list and don’t do them.
119. While traveling, sit a different seat than usual, window/aisle.
120. Speak gibberish.
121. Hang up all pictures you painted yourself.
122. Ironing in a different room and at a different angle.
123. Making funny faces and gestures on my way into another room or the loo.
124. Eat Sardines for breakfast.
125. Skipping all day, swinging my hands instead of walking.
126. Smile to yourself every single time you go past a mirror.
April, 2015Back to Top
FREE 90 Minute Eloheim Channeling
On April 15, 2015 we held a Round Table conversation with Eloheim reviewing tools and teachings Eloheim has given us over the last 12 years!
You can watch the video of this event below.
The specific ideas discussed were chosen by folks that have been following the teachings for some time; these are the core concepts that have helped them evolve their experience of being human as well as bring more peace and healing to their lives.
This is a wonderful introduction for those new to the Eloheim teachings. If you would like further “newcomer” information, please visit this page. The tools Eloheim mentions can be explored more fully in our The Choice for Consciousness: Tools for Conscious Living book series. Click here for more details.
The videos are FREE to watch. If you would like to make a donation, you can do so using this link.
Choose your amount
April 15, 2015, 11:30am – Round Table conversation with Eloheim
If you would like further “newcomer” information, please visit this page. The tools Eloheim mentions can be explored more fully in our The Choice for Consciousness: Tools for Conscious Living book series. Click here for more details.
April 8, 2015
April 8, 2015
Eloheim begins this session by telling us that their new teachings, Level 7 and beyond, is about a brand new way to be human. They admonished us to not beat ourselves up for “falling behind,” not being there yet, or even, all the time. We are not in a race and there is no award. It’s important to remember that we can’t be triggered and be in Level 7. There will be times when we are triggered and in the different, “lower” levels, and if we want to evolve further, the idea is to do the work to get out of them.
Eloheim says, we can’t prove this new idea, we are just offering it for you to look at. Your essence is representing itself in physical objects so you can experience it in your physical form. Level 7 is “it’s all you.” If it’s all you, and it is, it is a reflection, a physicalization of your essence. Your nonphysical, immortal self is present in everything physical. Hold that notion and see what arises.
Level 7 is not a big brain thing. Your current sensory apparatus is not able to discern beyond what it is trained to see, hear, feel, and sense. This is a feeling thing, The trick is to not let the thinking mind be in charge.
(Eloheim is using the term “electrons” to indicate the smallest particles that make up energy which is the building block for physical life.) Electrons only exist when they’re being observed. They respond to your observation of them, they respond to your essence even though they have free will as well. They are “minions” with free will who respond to being observed. There is a lot of space between electrons. Imagine an atom the size of San Francisco. In that analogy, the electrons are miles apart, there is a lot of space between them. The same is true when you shrink it back down, there is an opening, a window for electrons to align, you just have to know the window is there. By your attention to the electrons, you can affect changes.
During the session, Eloheim used props to demonstrate how solids resist each other and to further explain the idea of electrons and openings. This is a feeling thing, don’t think, feel how it feels to have something already be in existence.
Everything around us is a physical representation of of our essence, and this ties right into an concept/tool Eloheim introduced to us years ago – It’s all here for me, not happening to me!
Learn more about Levels 1-6 here.
Eloheim uses props to expand our access to Level 7
Watch ON DEMAND or download to your device
Additional recent meetings
Eloheim speaks on the state of the teachings and the focus of Level 7
Watch ON DEMAND or download to your device
Amazing session with Eloheim on “It’s ALL me” Level 7
Watch ON DEMAND or download to your device
FOUR sessions from February 2015. The teaching on Level 7 continues!
Watch ON DEMAND or download to your device
FOUR sessions from January 2015. The teaching on Level 7 begins!
Watch ON DEMAND or download to your device
Eloheim Essentials Round Table Conversation
What are the key Eloheim teachings as chosen by those that have been following the material for years?? Join this event and find out!
Eloheim will discuss the chosen topics and evolve the ideas to connect them with where the teaching is today!
This is a subscriber-only live event (the recording will be available later). Join us as a subscriber and participate live!
Becoming an Eloheim subscriber was truly the most valuable investment I ever made in myself. It was a commitment to my personal growth that I’ve never regretted and it helped me stay the course through many difficult and discouraging times. Kate in Canada
I became a subscriber out of curiosity, not knowing that I was beginning a journey. I’ve learned so much about myself, bringing along and integrating parts of me I didn’t even know were there. I feel like I have learned tools that can get me through anything. I really enjoy the videos and the recordings, and it seems like there is always a new one when I am ready for it. I am just so grateful to have followed that inner urge and joined a wonderful community. Sara in California
“There are a lot of spiritual teachings out there, but Eloheim is different. If there is more down-to earth and day-to-day applicable advice from a soul’s perspective, then I have yet to find it. Listening to the meetings recordings has become an invaluable part of my life, as it supports and accelerates my personal development in a way that feels more fitting and simply ‘right’ than anything else I have experienced. If you want to replace ‘fear’ with ‘consciousness’ in your life, this experience shows you the way!” Christian in Austria